Saturday we went to lunch with my friend Annie. Then Kennedy hung out with her uncles while Annie & I went to the temple. It was so nice!! That was my first time back at the Timpanogos Temple since....Oct 28, '04. I had forgotten how beautiful it was! It was great to be able to go with a friend too!! =) After the temple, we came and picked up Kennedy & went to Provo to a craft/boutique fair. Maybe I can be a part of it next time..... ;) There were some fun and creative things to look at. Then since I had been telling Kennedy we would go to Chuck-E-Cheese's for quite some time now, and haven't followed through, I figured.....Hey, why not tonight?! Not like we have anything else going on. Needless to say, she was STOKED!!! Annie met up with us again there, and we had some fun taking some pics in their sketch booth. The first one, WOW! No warning/waiting period. As soon as I pushed the button, it took our pic immediately...LITERALLY!! (I think Annie's face is the best!)
Kennedy scored with 280 tickets. She got a microphone, some little case thing, a frisbee throw-er, 2 suckers and a purple comb....which she uses! =) It was pretty fun, but MY favorite was when we were leaving. Not BECAUSE we were leaving, but because of what Kennedy said. "Cheese is my best friend." (meaning, Chuck-E-Cheese...the mouse) I thought that was kind of cute.... then, as I was pulling out of the parking lot she said, "Mommy, I need my microphone." So, I handed it to her. Then she said, "Mommy, can I listen to Rock Star please?" Rock Star, is what she calls Pink's song 'So What'. So I put it in, turned it up a little and she sang her little lungs out....into the microphone!! (I drove around for a bit letting her have fun....she sang her heart out, until she passed out!) I was wishing SO bad that I had my camera, and that it was pitch black outside!! It was AWESOME!!





What a sweet fun time! I hope you can come to our play date sometime so Aliah can get to know Kennedy. She is such a sweetheart.
ReplyDelete