Wow! I can't believe my "baby" is 3 yrs old!! It's gone so fast, I can barely believe it! She is starting to lose even her "toddle look" and is starting to look like a "little girl". She is so much fun and she keeps me smiling and laughing! She loves to sing and dance, and now that she is 3, I can't wait to get her into a dance class. =) Last Saturday we went and got pictures take of Kennedy. My friend Maria (I call you my friend...hope you don't mind ;) took the pictures. She is a great photographer!! If you are looking for a photographer, contact her. She is wonderful. (her blog is in my "friends" list)
We are adjusting to our new "way of life", and luckily, I found a job within less than a week of moving. The only downside to the job...cause I actually enjoy the job....is the pay. It's so low. Today I applied at a dental office, and I am hoping and praying that something will happen there, and that I would be lucky enough to land that job! Then, I would be loving my job, and getting paid enough to support us comfortably. Keep your fingers crossed for me! If that job doesn't work out, at least I have a job....which I am grateful for, especially in this economy.
Hey cute girl! How are you? Your little Kennedy is absolutely beautiful!! I love these pics. I gather from your facebook status that you are single again and living in Orem? I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing okay. We should get together sometime. Good luck with the job hunt and everything. That would be great to work in a dentist office. Where are you working in the the meantime? Keep in touch! Call me anytime (225-3268) Love you ;) ~Kelli
ReplyDeleteShe's the cuttest little thing!
ReplyDeleteCute! Pictures and I love the top picture of you both. Call me and come visit before you get a job. But good luck getting it!
ReplyDeleteOf course we are friends! Thanks for the compliments... they are actually just about done.... I will call you!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!
ReplyDelete